Book our venue in Queens Park, Brighton, for your event. The QPTC clubhouse is available for parties , private classes, study courses, group events, music rehearsals, performances and training days.
Capacity 45-60 people
Approx 60ft x 20ft.
Lighting and Public Address system
Ramp and Accessible facilities
Small fitted kitchen
The Club is licensed until 11pm
Music, dance and performance licence
Capacity: 35/45 seated events, 60 standing events.
Wheelchair fully accessible
The Club sells draught ale from local Kemp Town brewer Loudshirt
El Dorado and Like Clockwork (Vegan / Lactose free)
Peroni lager and a selection of red and white wines also available.
If you wish to enquire about hiring the Queens Park Tennis Club Pavilion, please contact:
Venue and Bar Manager
mobile: 07747 117350
£35 per hour ( minimum order of three hours) up until 6pm
£40 per hour ( minimum order of three hours) from 6pm
Cleaning fee £30 if applicable
No ‘Bring your Own ‘ alcohol and soft drinks accept by arrangement
If agreed this is subject to a charge per bottle
£50 refundable damage and BYO infringement deposit.
Children’s Daytime On Court Tennis Parties
1 Hour party (1 hour on court tennis games)
Maximum 16 Children (5-15years), additional cost for extra children
2 coaches on two courts
All Equipment provided (racquets and balls)
Gift for the Birthday Child
Certificates For All participants
Total £80 (Clubhouse hire not included
Club Sessions Winter 2024
|Monday Club Session: 1pm - 3pm
|Monday Floodlit: 6pm - 8pm Members £5 - Non Members £8.
|Monday Night Tennis: Book Here
|Friday Club Session: 1pm - 3pm
|Sundays: 2pm - 4pm
- We are working on reducing our waiting list so please enquire here email@example.com
- Tennis is available to everyone:
- You can Pay and Play £9.00 hour Click here
- Floodlit courts available September to April £15.00 hour non members
- Floodlit sessions for members and non members
- Four Adults coached Drop In sessions for members and non members every week. Click Here
- Individual and group coaching available for members and non members
- Junior coaching and Groups Click here