LTA Youth Start
Tennis For Kids at QPTC
LTA Youth Start is a starter course for kids, comprising of 6 high quality sessions, that introduce tennis to children in a fun and relaxed environment. What you can expect?
* An enthusiastic coach who has attended a specific Tennis for Kids training course
* A Tennis for Kids Babolat racket, ball-set, and personalised T-Shirt delivered right to your door
* An opportunity for parents to get involved
* A follow-on offer to encourage you to keep playing at the venue after the course is complete.
Any questions, please get in touch with coach Jimmy Smith:
Follow Queens Park Tennis Club on Facebook and Twitter for latest updates, news, photos and funnies.
6 week courses starting from 7th June 2021
9:00-10:00am Ages 4 – 8 years BOOK HERE
*Please note these courses are for first time players who are not already signed up for the current coaching programme.
Photo and Video Consent
Queens Park Tennis Club is proud of the tennis coaching offered by our coaching team and like to be able to share the fun our players have playing tennis with others. To this end we use photos and videos of our players, including adults and children, in our promotional material and on social media. We presume consent to the use of such photos and videos unless you e-mail us to indicate your refusal of consent: firstname.lastname@example.org
We undertake to use the images and videos in line with the LTA policy ‘Photography and Recording’ which can be found here. http://www.lta.org.uk/globalassets/about-lta/safeguarding/recording-and-publishing-images-policy.pdf.
For clarity, this presumed consent will take the place of the written consent mentioned in the policy above.
If anyone is ever unhappy about the use of a particular photo or video, please notify us and we will remove it.
Join us at our club sessions
Become a club member
- Annual full membership: £100
- Students £50, Juniors £35
- Book courts online
- Enter Brighton & Hove Parks League