Queens Park Tennis Club organises club competitions year round. Check the website and your emails for the latest news. The main event is the annual QPTC club competition – singles, doubles, mixed doubles – which starts in April and concludes with our Final Day at the end of August/beginning of September.
Junior Box Leagues
- All matches to be must played by 25th July.
- Players must arrange their own matches and book courts accordingly.
- First place group players will receive a prize.
- Player WINS will be counted first but if tied with another player then games for/against will be calculated.
- Top and bottom 2 players will be promoted or relegated.
- If unsure about a line call please replay the point.
- Players must provide their own balls.
- Prizes for group winners.
- Draw sheets will be available to view and updated inside the clubhouse.
- Results must be sent to Jimmy Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good luck to all players!
Andy Murray Group
- Logan Stoddard
- Milo Dexter
- Nilo Calesini
- Lexi Wright
- Jack Barlow
- Frankie Prince
Serena Williams Group
- Cosmo Calesini
- Lorian Chadwick
- Leo Cowell
- Kodai Dunford
- Niall Garvey
Roger Federer Group
- Annastasia Wright
- Gabriel Morgan
- Noah Quarton
- Archie Rayner
Scoring Format – FAST4
• Win 4 points to win a game (no advantage;
sudden death at deuce, receiver chooses side)
• Win 4 games to win a set BUT
• If the score in a set reaches 3-3 then play a
first to win 5 points
SUDDEN-DEATH AT 4-4
Change ends every 4 points
A set score can be 4-0, 4-1, 4-2 or 4-3
• Win two sets to win the match
• At one set all play a
SUDDEN-DEATH MATCH TIEBREAK
first to win 10 points
SUDDEN-DEATH AT 9-9
Change ends every 6 points
• A serve hitting the net and going into play is
OK (no service let)
• No sit down at change of ends DURING a set
• 90 seconds break between sets (sitting down
• MINIMUM rest period between matches: 20 minutes